Please click below to apply for any open positions.
The primary function of the Dental Assistant position is to assist the dentist in providing treatments to patients.
1. Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
2. Set up and breakdown operatory
3. Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
4. Manage infection control – prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
5. Provide patients with instructions for oral care following dental procedures
6. Educate patients and parents on appropriate hygiene care
7. Be flexible and willing to adjust to accommodate the needs of our young patients
1. Dental Assistant certificate or degree not required.
2. Anticipate doctor’s needs, have good time management skills, and attention to details.
3. Ability to operate business equipment and dental clinical equipment such as x-ray machine.
4. Professional patient communication skills are required, including compassion for patients.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
9. Ability to keep a positive, calm attitude in stressful situations.
10. Ability to work harmoniously within a team.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to